1877 QV SG T17 £1 Brown-Lilac L236 Telegraph Fine Used CV £950 Scarce
Please take a look at my other listings. When you've finished request an invoice.
The item "1877 QV SG T17 £1 Brown-Lilac L236 Telegraph Fine Used CV £950 Scarce" is in sale since Friday, June 25, 2021. This item is in the category "Stamps\Great Britain\Victoria\Surface-Printed Issues".
The seller is "nilis-11" and is located in Plymouth, Devon. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Monarch/Regent: Victoria (1837-1901)
- Colour: Brown-Lilac
- Printing Method: Surface-Printed Issues
- Currency: Pre-Decimal
- Year of Issue: 1877
- Quality: Used
- Grade: F (Fine)
- Period: 1877
- SG Number: SG T17
- SG Spec. Number: L236
- Official Watermark: Sideways Shamrocks
- Corner Letters: Large White
- Cancellation: Smithfield Market 3 April 1881
- Unique Corner Letters: II
- Denomination: £1